[Qgis-community-team] sphinx trouble

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue May 21 08:16:20 PDT 2013

Il 21/05/2013 16:39, Otto Dassau ha scritto:
> Hi Matteo,
>
> these are warnings. Usually strings or punctuation marks are different
> between the original (english) and the translation (italian). You should
> check for that.
>
> but more important is to fix the errors...

Ok, but what about this error?

/home/matteo/Documenti/qgis_translation/QGIS-Documentation/source/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/editing_geometry_attributes.rst:13:
ERROR: Error in "note" directive:
invalid option block.
.. note::
    The procedure for editing GRASS layers is different - see Section
    :ref:`grass_digitizing` for details.

I controlled the po file and the string :ref:`grass_digitizing` isn't there.
So I launched the pre_translate script, I checked again the po file and
the string :ref:`grass_digitizing` doesn't appear.

The post_translate script stops to write the outputs with the working
with raster folder (but not all the file inside the folders are
compiled, e.g. in the raster folder only 3 files are added (index,
calculator and properties).

Matteo