[Qgis-community-team] pdfs

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu May 23 05:34:14 PDT 2013

Am Thu, 23 May 2013 14:23:39 +0200
schrieb Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> Am Thu, 23 May 2013 14:12:57 +0200
> schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

> > Hi all.
> > Are the pdfs generated also for other languages? It would be good to
> > make it available even if not yet complete.
>

> > BTW: some links on http://www.qgis.org/en/documentation/manuals.html
> > are wrong, e.g. http://www.qgis.org/docs.qgis.org/html/it/

sorry - missed the btw:

This is a general problem in all languages on joomla I think, because people
don't update/check/fix their translated sites regularly. Maybe we find
somebody who could take care of the italian translations in joomla?

Another solution would be to remove the translations and only provide english
in joomla? And maybe we should discuss this for the rst website as well.