[Qgis-community-team] layout fixes and new frontpage

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun May 26 15:05:31 PDT 2013

On 24-05-13 23:10, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> There is a demo build to see here:
>
> http://www.duif.net/qgis/doc/output/2.0/html/en/

Ok, handled some of the suggestions:

- there is an intro text now
- you can use search
- some blocks swapped places
- removed 'next' from frontpage
- added screenshots page (not yet filled)

If Otto and/or Macho agree (they felt most responsible for site and docs
I think, or at least put a lot of effort in it..), I can pull my changes
in the master branch.

Still todo after that (or in a later state by others)
- fill the screenshots page
- find a place for youtube movies
- the paypal button not working yet (is just an image, urls in current
sources are not working)
- give community and development an frontpage pointing to some community
and development resources...
- do styling :-) we can off course get rid of the 'grey blocks' (wells
in bootstrap parlour)
- better texts
- better images, banners etc

Regards,