[Qgis-community-team] Any .ts file for Hindi translation of GUI

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 22:55:20 PDT 2013

Thanks,
And QGIS is helping us, what we are doing is negligible.
Regards

--
Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),

Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in,
http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/<http://www.nird.org.in>
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki
<http://www.nird.org.in>