[Qgis-community-team] Any .ts file for Hindi translation of GUI

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 06:48:22 PDT 2013

Hi Harish!

Basically I have no idea about the fonts to be used .. We heavily rely
on what the system supports. As a native speaker you might know it
better what the languages are written in and how the font should look
like ..
Try it - and if it does not work (because Qt or linguist does not
support it) you might have to change to other options you have.

For the second question:
%1">%2</span><p>Value: 0x%3 and "&"

Don' translate anything which is encapsulated by < and > but
everything outside can be translated:
So in this case you might translate
Character: and
Value:

everything inside <> is indeed a command for the computer (in this case HTML)

Thanks a lot for your help
kind regards
Werner