[Qgis-community-team] Any .ts file for Hindi translation of GUI

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 06:43:07 PDT 2013

I have got the work started on Hindi GUI translation, using .ts file. Some
guidance is required.

1) In my system (windows7, 32 bit) it is showing only two languages of
Hindi for keyboard. One is Devnagari INSCRIPT and other is Hindi
Traditional which is showing as 'Mangal' in font's list in word doc. The
same font is shown for Google translated text also. Do we have to be
limited to these only or we have control over fonts to be used?

2) What to translate out of *<p>Character: <span style="font-size: 24pt;
font-family: %1">%2</span><p>Value: 0x%3 and "&"* etc
words/strings/characters? I feel these are related to programming and
should remain intact.

Regards

<http://www.nird.org.in>