[Qgis-community-team] Finding instructions to compile QGIS from source

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Nov 21 05:50:46 PST 2013

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, 21. Nov 2013 at 14:17:43 +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> We had instructions on our wiki describing the necessary packages and
> the build process on Ubuntu/Debian if you want to compile QGIS from
> source, e.g. the cmake part, etc.

INSTALL has that information.  In the wiki there's

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Building_QGIS_from_Source

which used to point to an INSTALL HTML version that was created automatically
by the nightly builds.   That doesn't happen anymore, but I've pointed
it to the version on github.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden