[Qgis-community-team] Thank you for QGIS donations

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Nov 24 05:31:52 PST 2013

Hi all,

I have a little question about the QGIS donations.

Frequently we get donations, bigger and smaller. Who is in charge of
saying "Thank you" to these donators?

Some of them come in through Paypal, some of them through direct
payments to our bank account. I guess that only Horst and I can see
these direct payments - hence the question.

I assume that someone else has access to the Paypal account - Paolo?

I think it is our duty to say "thank you" to these people.

Andreas