[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training Manual 2.0

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 00:34:00 PST 2013

Hi George.,

2013/11/26 George Irwin <george at linfiniti.com>:
> I’ll plan to work on a branch of QGIS-Documentation - I see there is already a training_manual branch last authored a year ago by Alex Bruy. Alex - do you still have something in mind for that branch or can we replace/update?

As I said in my previous email, I started this branch some time ago, when
we start integrating all QGIS docs in single repo. But then Linfiniti decided
to keep Training Manual in separate repo.

This branch contains sources mainly adopted to QGIS convention (including
reorganized screenshots) but outdated. Feel free to remove it or sync with
recent code from Training manual repo.

Alex