[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training Manual 2.0

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Nov 28 12:59:58 PST 2013

On 27-11-13 16:29, George Irwin wrote:
> Thanks Victor - Richard has kindly offered to pull the training manual
> into the QGIS-Documentation docs-tree. Perhaps we should start writing
> issues as soon as that is done? It might be a bit cart-before-horse to
> have the issues without the code!
>
> Richard - I’m happy to follow your instructions regarding getting the
> training manual into the docs-tree if that helps you?

Hi,

I planned tomorrow to do this. If possible please be around on IRC (/me
= duiv).

One decision I want to make, is if we want this trainings manual(s) in a
separate repo (so instead of doc, create an edu) together with maybe the
python cookbook and processing cookbook.
My idea is/was that these trainings manuals are not as volatile as the
documentation, and that it should be possible to build only one manual
(though that is also possible by just putting trainingsmanual in current
'doc'-tree, and removing everything you do not want to build)...

mmm.... I will start with pulling it into the doc tree then, it can
always be moved to it's own edu folder...

See you tomorrow I hope.

Regards,

Richard