[Qgis-community-team] Outdated resources and sources in QGIS-Documentation

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 05:34:12 PST 2013

Hi all,

when translating QGIS 2.0 documentation I found that there are
several outdated resources in Transifex:
  - docs_user-manual_plugins_plugins-mapserver-export
  - docs_user-manual_plugins_plugins-diagram-overlay

Also corresponding .rst and .po files present in GitHub repository.
Should we delete them?

I can prepare pull-request that removed all unused .po and .rst files
or directly commit this change.

Also I found that osm directory (contains description of old, removed
from core OSM plugin) also unused and seems can be safely removed
from repository. Should we remove it too?

Thanks
--
Alexander Bruy