[Qgis-community-team] training manual

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 2 13:32:01 PDT 2013

Hi list,

Currently we copy in sources and images from the QGIS-Documentation site
into the QGIS-Website. This makes the 2.0 documenation (currently
master..) an integral part of the website [0]

We could do this with the  QGIS-Training-Manual [1] too.

Somebody a clear idea about this? I know we talked about something, but
I forgot the conclusions.

Should we make it a part of the docs 2.0 part of [0]
OR does it deserve a new part/page: education or so?
OR do we NOT want it to be an integral part of the QGIS-Website, but
just a QGIS-website (just like QGIS-Docs-1.8 and QGIS-Docs-master and
...) will be?

Myself I would like to just make it part of the website (build), but
keep it a separate source project as is. Although it maybe also deserve
it's own site....

Plz input.

Regards,

Richard