[Qgis-community-team] training manual

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Oct 2 22:54:30 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,

we were talking about it in Brighton  and I remember it needs to be updated
first from 1.8, before we add it into the QGIS-Website. At the moment I would
add it just like QGIS-Docs-1.8 and QGIS-Docs-master.

I remember Tim wanted to integrate it to qgis.org as training.qgis.org?
This hopefully will attract lots of people updating and extending it to the
latest current release with new data sets etc.

That's what I remember about it...