[Qgis-community-team] ru in transifex

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Oct 7 01:17:44 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,

thanks you very much for all the work you have done! I hope, we will have
many more, new people working on the documents and it's translation.

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee