[Qgis-community-team] error building docs locally

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Oct 8 02:35:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

ok, I was too quick, here the next error after I did in my virtualenv:

pip install sphinx_bootstrap_theme
make html

Exception occurred:
  File "/arbeit/github/QGIS-Documentation/source/conf.py", line 15, in
<module> import sphinx_bootstrap_theme
ImportError: No module named sphinx_bootstrap_theme

Is something missing in the QGIS-Documentation repo that is in QGIS-Website?

Am Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:29:19 +0200
schrieb Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:

> yes, easy :) - thanks!
>
> Otto
>
> Am Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:19:52 +0200
> schrieb Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>:
>
> > hi otto
> >
> > just to be sure
> >
> > pip install sphinx_bootstrap_theme
> >
> > probably it is not installed?
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>
> > wrote:
> > > Hi Richard,
> > >
> > > if I want to build the docs locally I get following error (both using
> > > scripts-old and make html):
> > >
> > > ImportError: No module named sphinx_bootstrap_theme
> > > make: *** [html] Fehler 1
> > >
> > > Can you help, how to fix this?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Otto

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee