[Qgis-community-team] manual in pdf

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Oct 14 21:37:51 PDT 2013

On 15-10-13 05:23, NUIMURA, Takayuki wrote:

> Could you update Makefile?

Thanks!

Yep, I will update the Makefile. I will also try to find something like
"texlive-lang-cyrillic" for japanese (which was needed for russian for
us westerlings).

But still the problem remains on Debian Wheezy. Are you aware of a way
to produce valid pdf's on there? Because that is the current OS of the
server where all docs are build. I have troubles using platex there...
Another workaround would be to (let it) build somewhere else, and upload
it regularly to docs.qgis.org

Thanks for you help,

Richard