[Qgis-community-team] manual in pdf

NUIMURA, Takayuki nuimura at nagoya-u.jp
Mon Oct 14 22:42:21 PDT 2013

Thank you too.

I am not so familiar with latex font relevant packages. But following
latex relevant packages has been installed in my Ubuntu 13.04 (64 bit).

texlive-latex-extra
texlive-humanities
texlive-publishers
texlive
texlive-lang-cjk
texlive-doc-ja
texlive-fonts-recommended
texlive-fonts-extra
texlive-formats-extra
latex-cjk-japanese
dvi2ps-fontdesc-morisawa5
latexmk
latex-mk
pybliographer
dvipsk-ja
xdvik-ja
otf-ipafont

I actually do not know each of above packages in detail because I
installed them by reference to several web sites about japanese latex
introduction.

Anyway, I can contribute to your another plan. PDF compilatioon on my
PC, and uploading it regulary to docs.qgis.org.

--
Takayuki NUIMURA
Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Nagoya University

E-mail: nuimura at nagoya-u.jp
Skype: t_nuimura