[Qgis-community-team] wiki cleanup

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 04:51:34 PDT 2013

Hi!

I am with Anita, the wiki is a bit of a mess and even I cannot
remember where the real important things are ..
By now we've got a pretty good Homepage which contains nearly every
information I can think of.

I would have deleted already some wiki pages but at some point I was
not sure if the information there is still relevant or not - so I did
not do it .. And I think I am not alone with that feelings.

How to separate important things?

regards
Werner