[Qgis-community-team] GRASS plugin screenshots

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 09:41:00 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm trying to complete the screenshots for grass_integration.rst, and I
have came up with a few problems.

1-While following the instructions on how to create and smooth contour
lines, the generalization increase the size (2Gb) on my grass database, and
I'm not able to open the result in QGIS. Can anyone confirm this?

2- In "Creating a Hillshade 3D effect" the instruction tell the user to
change transparency to show a hillshade on top of the relief raster. Should
we change it to use the new blending features?

3- Can't seem to find GRASS shell anywhere to make the figure GRASS module
6! Is it still working on 2.0?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto