[Qgis-community-team] a modern identity for QGIS

Matt Sim m4tts1m at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:46:53 PDT 2013

Hello,
Pardon my boldness, but I would like to volunteer an updated identity
design for the QGIS logo.
https://copy.com/Mb1G2K8O7Gk6Kxbs
[image: Inline image 2]

For years I have benefited from the great team behind QGIS, and I hope you
will accept this small act of appreciation.

The essence of the original logo has been preserved and crystallized. The
design is highly scalable and versatile, suitable for icons, favicons, and
any colour or contrast. The typeface is Open Sans, and the design was done
entirely in Inkscape. I would be happy to provide vector files, and I offer
the design freely.

Thank you,
Matt Sim