[Qgis-community-team] second manual update round

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Sep 21 05:25:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

we almost went through the list of features that we wanted to update for the
qgis 2.0 manual. The http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/ManualTasks list
of done, but I already saw, that there is still a lot of things we should
have a look at again.

My idea is now, that we start now with a second round. We go through each
file and check, if something is missing or wrong. And when it is updated, we
comment the disclaimer, so the file is done and ready for release.

Here we should also check the figures and tell Alexandre, if a new figure is
necessary.

Thanks a lot to all contributors to the manual so far! And as usual,
everybody is welcome to help us with this of course, so we have an updated
manual that can be translated, soon.