[Qgis-community-team] add meeting section to website

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Sep 29 13:17:34 PDT 2013

On 21-09-13 11:27, Otto Dassau wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I would like to add a new folder to the websiter repo, where we can migrate
> the meetings from:
>
> http://old.qgis.org/en/developer-meetings.html
> http://old.qgis.org/en/user-meetings.html
>
> should I just add it like this:
>
> QGIS-Website/source/site/getinvolved/meetings/developer
> QGIS-Website/source/site/getinvolved/meetings/user
>
> and start migrating?
>
> And I don't know, where we could integrate it in the website...

Hi Otto,

I integrated your starting pages into the website:

http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/index.html

Plz proceed with integrating the old pages, which can now be found at
old.qgis.org:

http://old.qgis.org/en/developer-meetings.html

http://old.qgis.org/en/user-meetings.html

I think we should make 'Meetings' one of those nice grey buttons as we
have on the landing pages when the pages are finished:

http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html

Regards,

Richard