[Qgis-community-team] Training manual

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Apr 14 06:35:07 PDT 2014

On 04/14/2014 01:42 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> I'm going to adopt the Training manual for our next courses. Is it OK to
> add further examples and commands, or should I refrain from it?
> In case I can, any guidelines available?

Hi Paolo,

I think every addition that makes the manual better is good :-)

Another question that is being asked (by Eduardo in cc), is if we should
add some appendix or chapter for using the training manual for certain
types of training (in his case: a training course for forestry related
stuff).

Any idea about that?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde