[Qgis-community-team] Training manual

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Apr 14 07:28:26 PDT 2014

Il 14/04/2014 15:35, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> Another question that is being asked (by Eduardo in cc), is if we should
> add some appendix or chapter for using the training manual for certain
> types of training (in his case: a training course for forestry related
> stuff).
>
> Any idea about that?

I think special interest chapters are most welcome, and should be added
as such, e.g.with a prefix [Forestry].
Then it's a matter of changing the index to compile only part of it.
Special care should be taken not to duplicate information: all the
general info should be added to already existing chapters.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu