[Qgis-community-team] number of transifex resources exploding

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Dec 2 04:32:49 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm busy with branching 2.6 documentation

Part of that is also to feed new source texts/files to transifex with
running the scripts/create_transifex_resources.sh

This script took a LONG time to end. So counting the english .po files
(that are the 'source' files for transifex) in the new master and 2.6
branch, it appeared we went from 219 to 793(!) files...

What do others think about that? Just do it?

The cause is all the different rst files in the processing_algs

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/index.html

I'm wondering if we maybe should keep them out of translation?
Or do we really want to start translating those? <== specially for the
non english writing translators

Plz let me know, so I can proceed, or roll back

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde