[Qgis-community-team] number of transifex resources exploding

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 04:50:19 PST 2014

Hi!

I thought (if I followed correctly the mailing lists) that is is the goal
to have the processing algs for translation so that we can easily point to
the online documentation from within the QGIS Desktop. (correct me if I am
wrong). The second thing I understood is to probably separate them and
deliver them WITH QGIS so that there is always proper documentation inside.
But for both we would need them translated (although it seems to be a huge
task to do).

regards
Werner

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm busy with branching 2.6 documentation
>
> Part of that is also to feed new source texts/files to transifex with
> running the scripts/create_transifex_resources.sh
>
> This script took a LONG time to end. So counting the english .po files
> (that are the 'source' files for transifex) in the new master and 2.6
> branch, it appeared we went from 219 to 793(!) files...
>
> What do others think about that? Just do it?
>
> The cause is all the different rst files in the processing_algs
>
> http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/
processing_algs/index.html