[Qgis-community-team] French QGIS community - support of the French Ministry of Ecology

FERRATON Alain (Chef de groupe) - SG/SPSSI/CPII/DOO/Expertises Techniques Alain.Ferraton at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Thu Dec 11 05:19:38 PST 2014

Hi Paolo,

It's a nice roadmap, but for the medium term.
as a first step we put the documents available to the Francophone community.

Once we have some time, we will try to help complete the QGIS documentation.

Best Regards,
Alain FERRATON

Le 10/12/2014 15:33, "> Paolo Cavallini (par Internet, dépôt