[Qgis-community-team] Database Modules in Training Manual

Jeffrey Johnson jjohnson at boundlessgeo.com
Fri Jan 10 16:41:03 PST 2014

Went ahead and did this and added it to a single PR that takes care of
porting the 2 existing modules to 2.0 and newer versions of PostGIS
and created the new module that covers using the DB Manager,
interacting with Databases in the Browser interface and a bit about
spatialite.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/195

It might be nice to expand on the new section at some point, but there
is plenty of material there now to go over the new features.

Jeff