[Qgis-community-team] Localized files for QGIS-Documentation not in github?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Jun 15 12:09:06 PDT 2014

On 15-06-14 13:03, Eduardo Gonzalez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just tested successfully the new paver to build the documentation in
> Windows. Works smoothly!
>
> I thought of testing to build a language version of the documentation
> but the localization files seem not to be present in the github project.
> How would it be possible to build the documentation in a localized language?

Hi Eduardo,

the master branch of documentation is NOT translated, hence you will
find no .po files in i18n directory

BUT if you switch to manual_en_v2.2 branch you will see that there are
.po files in the i18n directory. We translate the stable branch only.

I just fixed some errors and the pavement.py file so you will be able to
use paver to build localised documentation.

Please read the instructions in the readme.rst of the manual_en_v2.2 branch:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/manual_en_v2.2

You will need to download the tx.exe (transifex-client for windows) and
create a .transifexrc (credentials) file.

Please try the instructions, and let me know if you encounter problems,
or succeed.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde