[Qgis-community-team] Localized files for QGIS-Documentation not in github?

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Sun Jun 15 15:02:51 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

sorry I was working on the master branch.

I tried the "paver html -l es" and "paver html -l nl" both run without
errors but the documentation is coming out English.

The po files are correctly fetched from transifex, I can see them in the
i18n folders and that they are recently downloaded, that part seems ok to
me.

Regards,

Eduardo