[Qgis-community-team] Localized files for QGIS-Documentation not in github?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Jun 16 00:28:50 PDT 2014

On 16-06-14 00:02, Eduardo Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> sorry I was working on the master branch.
>
> I tried the "paver html -l es" and "paver html -l nl" both run without
> errors but the documentation is coming out English.
>
> The po files are correctly fetched from transifex, I can see them in the
> i18n folders and that they are recently downloaded, that part seems ok
> to me.

are you sure? Because when you are in the 2.2 branch even without the
tx-step it already should have worked, only building with the po files
from github.

Note that the output will be in build/html/nl (and not in output folder,
used by the Makefile.... will fix that)

With me here tested both on linux and windows the paver way is working.

Only for linux I had to do
pip install transifex-client==0.9
because that line is removed from REQUIREMENTS.txt because of windows
problems.
I will update readme.txt

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde