[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-tr] latex/pdf guru's for failing Korean and Hindi pdf build available?

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Wed Jun 18 05:16:32 PDT 2014

Hi Richard, BJ Jang

Thanks for confirmation.

I just pushed yesterday code to my git repository "xelatex" branch.
=====
branch root: https://github.com/sanak/QGIS-Documentation/tree/xelatex
commit diff: https://github.com/sanak/QGIS-Documentation/commit/e9a02494547c5b8f7ed4581c57ee492cd9b4ecff
=====

I confirmed Ubuntu 12.04 (precise = Debian Squeeze) xeCJK package is
too old (Version 2.3.10 (30-Sept-2009)),
and that seems to be the cause of Korean space issue.

It may also be possible to build xeCJK source by hand,
but I am not so familiar with LaTeX .etc...

Is there some plan about upgrading current documentation server to
Debian Wheezy?

Anyway, I will try to create Debian Squeeze/Wheezy environment from
scratch by Vagrant,
and check it again in this weekend, because now I am testing only on
Ubuntu 12.04 (precise).

Thanks,

--
Ko Nagase (長瀬 興)