[Qgis-community-team] Creating Educational Resources For QGIS

Colin D. MacLeod cdmacleod at GISinEcology.com
Fri Mar 21 10:20:17 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo and Tim,

Thanks for your suggestions on how I could give back to the QGIS community. I’ll need to have a look into those and see what might be possible, and what I’d actually be capable of.

All the best,

Colin

GIS IN ECOLOGY - Providing Training, Advice And Consultancy On The Use Of GIS In Ecology

Web: www.GISinEcology.com Email: info at GISinEcology.com

Need to ask a question about using GIS? Try the GIS In Ecology Forum: www.GISinEcology.com/GIS_in_Ecology_forum.htm

Books From GIS In Ecology Staff:

An Introduction To Using GIS In Marine Biology; RRP: £44.99
An Introduction To Using GIS In Marine Biology: Supplementary Workbook One - Creating Maps Of Species Distribution; RRP: £19:99
An Introduction To Using GIS In Marine Biology: Supplementary Workbook Two - Working With Raster Data Layers; RRP: £19.99

If you wish to purchase these books, visit: http://www.gisinecology.com/Book_Shop.htm

To help the environment, please do not print out this email unless it is unavoidable.