[Qgis-community-team] Poster in german?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon May 19 05:38:23 PDT 2014

On 19-05-14 13:39, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For a meeting in the middle of June in Berne we would like to use a QGIS
> poster. We found
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Promotion/blob/master/poster/a0_qgis/qgis22/poster_qgis22.pdf
> and wonder if there is a german version available? If not, what is the
> original file we could use for translation? What software was used to
> edit the poster?

Hi Andreas,

Anita (in cc) created the poster if I'm not wrong.

Looking into
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Promotion/blob/master/poster/a0_qgis/qgis22/poster_qgis22.sla

it looks like it is created with 'Scribus'
http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus

I'm not sure if this DTP stuff is 'translations aware'...
Or you just create a copy, and translate all strings...

I hope Anita can tell you more.

Regards,

Richard