[Qgis-community-team] Processing help

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 03:01:18 PST 2014

Hi Alex,
thanks for clarifying, I missed some information.. :)

I have just two small questions:
* as you said some QGIS core algorithms are already documented, for example
the *Help* tab of **reproject layer** is full. The help files of these
algorithms are here [0], right? Can I copy/paste these help files to the
processing_algs folder you have created? So we can begin to do some test..
* if I want to add an image to the algorithm description, I cannot
understand where should I put it. Maybe here [1]? If so, I can add two
lines in the documentation guidelines in order to explain this thing. BTW,
png format is preferable right?

Thanks again and sorry for the noise.. :)

Matteo

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/help
[1]