[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.6 documentation build?

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sun Oct 19 04:55:41 PDT 2014

Hi,

you find the current status in table 2.4 and 2.6 here:
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/ManualTasks

Tasks that have no [done] yet, are still to be done. So it probably wont't
be ready with the release.

Diethard is coordinating / working on the many print composer changes. He
should tell, how to proceed. In my opinion, we should publish the current
status in master as testing and also as 2.6 in the web and use the disclaimer
in the header, that the docs are not fully updated and still in work.