[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.6 documentation build?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 08:05:27 PDT 2014

Hello all, I will try to within the next week update all screenshots  where
the legeng or a color widget is shown.

But I will try to prioritize brand new screenshots for new features or for
features that "radically" changed their gui. So please let me know about
those cases.

Before we release the next manual as 2.6 we must make sure that there
aren't unfinished changes made. And I'm ok about releasing the manual with
the disclaimer notes when needed.

Regards,

Alexandre