[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.6 documentation build?

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:34:34 PDT 2014

Hello,

Still a lot of work needs to be done on the print composer and I could use
some help. Currently I am working on the composer items, which is the
majority of the print composer chapter explaining all composer items. I
intend to continue to work on this section. If someone else can help to
update the sections following the sections "composer items", that would be
very usefull. I can only work on it in my free time and currently I need to
sacrifice my free time to other matters as well.

These sections of the print composer are:
- Manage Items
- Revert and Restore tools
- Atlas generation
- Creating Output
- Manage the composer

I have added these sections to the top of the wiki page
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/ManualTasks so anyone can indicate to
check and update a section.

To reveal the English user manual 2.6 one week after release seems fine to
me, but I wonder if it is not too early to put it allready into transifex
for translation. It is better to improve the english version of the manual
a few weeks, to prevent a lot of translators to do a lot of rework.

Regards,
Diethard.