[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: Export how an image.png PROBLEM

Alessandro Rossi alessandro.rossi.l21a at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 01:25:53 PDT 2014

To whom it may concern,

Good morning,
I have a problem with the "export to image.png" function  "[image: Immagine
in linea 1]". The most important setting for me is the exportation
resolution resolution "dpi", I have to export at 580 or 600 dpi.
Here the problem: the result image from the first exporting at 580 dpi, is
corrupted like following "[image: Immagine in linea 2] ". How it is
possible to see, there is only my active shape,the legend and this text
string "[image: Immagine in linea 3]", but there are no open layers (
OpenStreetMap layer) traces . Now, to reach 600dpi I have to export again
at 600dpi without moving any elements.

Is it possible to avoid these two exportation and reach the 600dpi image.png
resolution with using only once the export command?

*OS, PC and QGIS information*

OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1
Processor: lntel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
RAM: 4,00 GB
System:  64 bit

QGIS 2.2.0 - Valmiera