[Qgis-community-team] schedule for documentation

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Mon Sep 29 01:58:47 PDT 2014

Dear Diethard,
I think the idea is to skip the work for 2.4. Documentation, too.
What I started this morning is to start filling out the Manual Tasks
List that Otto has already been created. I just wanted to make you
aware on the list.
I'm looking forward to participate in Essen, too.
Regards,
Larissa

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis