[Qgis-community-team] new procedures when working on the user manual

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:05:58 PST 2015

Hello all,

+1 for using github issues for this.

I think we can get an overview about all the tasks by using the labels,
milestones and assignees.

For me, having a label "screenshot" is enough to know what are my opened
tasks.

We can add tag for "user manual", "training", etc to separate the
documents... and use milestones to control version.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3AScreenshots

Using assignees we can distribute or inform others that we will be working
on that issue.

So I think we can manage all task in github issues, and we no longer will
need to use the wiki.

Alexandre Neto