[Qgis-community-team] French translation of user manual

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Jan 9 11:29:42 PST 2015

On 09-01-15 17:40, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to get some statistic on french translation of the user manual.
> For instance, total string vs string untranslated for each files.

Hi Yves,

If I'm logged in, the following url shows me per resource how many
strings are translated:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/language/fr/

This thread:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-community-team/2014-November/003937.html

points to some work of the Portugese community which shows the total
number of translations per subproject:

http://www.qgis.pt/traducao.html

Hugo pointed me to this python script they use:

https://github.com/qgispt/site/blob/master/services/get_statistics.py

which uses transifex's python REST interface to get stats per resource.
Change the langcode, user ans password, and you can print out french stats.

With some work we could at least show the totals per language somewhere
in the website, but also the stats per resource is possible.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde