[Qgis-community-team] Add reviewer

Jenny Dupuy dupuy.jen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:33:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

My user name in Transifex is : dupuy.jen, and i'm in the french
documentation team.
I would be especially reviewer for documentation (in french), but it is
possible for me to participate in other branches (website and desktop). So
if you need, feel free to register in those other branches.

Thanks

Jenny