[Qgis-community-team] 'translate' deep links sometimes successfull, sometimes failing

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Jun 25 10:58:42 PDT 2015

On 25-06-15 17:07, Transifex Support wrote:
> Hello Richard,
>
> Thank you for using Transifex and for submitting your request.
>
> Please note that as long as one copies and pastes the link as provided
> by Transifex it will for sure work. For me, even links that you
> mentioned that they have stopped loading, have worked.
>
> Still, I suppose that you actually need to address these issues to the
> site that provides you with the "erroneous" links, since it doesn't seem
> to be something wrong on our end.

Hi Elena,

thanks for your response, but well, I'm the builder of the code of the
site myself :-)

and I craft these url's by looking into the url's that transifex uses
theirselves...

and indeed this one is now working (now):

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-website/translate/#da/site_forusers_commercial_support

but this one still isn't (for me):

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/translate/#de/docs_user_manual_plugins_plugins_road_graph

and every page in our docs (eg the german translation:
http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/de) == a resource, and most of them do not work
or sometime do not work.

my gut-feeling is that there is somewhere in the
caching/redirecting/url-rewriting process sometimes things go wrong :-(

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde