[Qgis-community-team] 'translate' deep links sometimes successfull, sometimes failing

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Jun 29 07:47:43 PDT 2015

Hi Elena,

thanks!! you brought me on the right track. I did not see these
differences in the slugs...

So this is actually a issue with my code that creates the wrong
transifex links! I have fixed it and after the next build (tomorrow or
later) this should be working again.

Please start not 'fixing' wrong uri's, it is better to fail then to get
redirected to a place where you think we should go...
As said, it was simply my code which created a wrong resource uri

FYI: we create the resources/uri's for .tx/config with this script:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/scripts/create_transifex_resources.sh#L38

And we have some javascript magic in the pages which create the
transifex uri's based on current url:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/languageswitch.html#L65

Thanks for the help!

Regards,