[Qgis-community-team] Split or not some long chapters into shorter pages?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Jan 29 02:33:50 PST 2016

On 29-01-16 10:28, Frank Sokolic wrote:
> Having the contents at the top of the page is an improvement. Is it
> possible to have hyperlinks back to the contents next to each section
> heading in the long rst files? This would make it easier for users to
> jump back to the contents instead of having to scroll all the way back
> to the top.

Well, at least for the docs website we could inject some floating div
somewhere on the bottom. Maybe combined with some links to the same page
in other versions? This (via javascript injected) html would probably
not be shown on github.

On the other hand: does not everybody have a 'home' button, which will
bring you to top == contents?

I hope to keep the template stuff as default as possible to make it easy
to move to another template in near future.

Regards,

Richard