[Qgis-community-team] website translatable

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Jul 19 02:25:54 PDT 2016

Hi,

May I have a stupid question? :) I can't find any information how is the
procedure of publishing the localised pages. Should I ask someone for a favour
or should I build it and upload somewhere by myself?

We (the pl team) won't manage to translate the changelog, so we'd like to
publish them as they are.

Regards,
Borys