[Qgis-community-team] website translatable

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 19 04:08:11 PDT 2016

Ah, ok, more clear now.

As the visual changelogs are 'just' part of the website, they should
show up (in english first) in the translated websites too.

If you translate the changelog then in transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/qgis/qgis-website/translate/#pl/site_forusers_visualchangelog216_index

with the next nightly build these translations should be pulled from
transifex and viewable in:

http://qgis.org/ll/site/forusers/visualchangelog216/

BUT !!!! I see (and you can see that too, on the frontpage:
http://qgis.org/pl
in the footer, that the last succesfull update of polish is
0:37 May 30, 2016

So, apparently something (most often a wrong translation containing some
strange build breaking constructs or characters) is wrong.

I can have a look and fix it, or if you want to try yourself
- locally build (pulling the pl strings from transife), the website and
see where it breaks...
- fix that translation in transifex
- build/pull again
etc etc