[Qgis-community-team] website translatable

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Jul 19 03:47:40 PDT 2016

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry if I was unclear.

Currently, the Polish site http://www.qgis.org/pl contains the previous
version of the webpage (about QGIS 2.14). As we don't have any time to
translate the banner and the changelog, all we want is to simply build and
*publish* the current version without any changes and translations :)

I know how to edit and build html locally, but I can't find any information how
to publish it to the production server. Should I ask you or someone else for
building and uploading it? Or should I ask for an ftp access to not bother
you? :) Or maybe should I just push something to git in order to trigger an
automatic build?

Anyway, thanks for your answer about building the changelog. I'm looking how
it works and for the next version I'll do my best to translate it!

Best regards,
Borys