[Qgis-community-team] missing processing projects and data for the training manual

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jul 20 23:51:11 PDT 2016

On 20-07-16 14:48, matteo wrote:
> Hi all,
> due to a report, it seems that in the zip file of the training data
> there are missing many files (project files and sample data) of the
> processing training.
>
> projects and file are correctly loaded in github
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master/source/docs/training_manual/exercise_data/processing
>
> but the zip file misses many of them
>
> http://qgis.org/downloads/data/training_manual_exercise_data.zip
>

> files are on github on master, 2.14 and also 2.8 branch..
>
> is there an automatically compress method that needs to be updated?
>
> I can help on this!

Hi Matteo,

no scripts.. I fixed the zips some time ago by hand (adding a
'changelog' file in them..

IF you create a script for that... even better ! :-)
I think you have to 'merge' the stuff from github with already available
data in zip? Or is ALL on github?

Happy to put a new zip on qgis.org (or ask anybody on irc that has
access to qgis)...

Thanks for taking care of this!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde